In order to be a recognized homeowners’ association, the association must be a Florida corporation. To be official, the governing documents must be recorded with the Clerk of the County Court. The documents for Imperial House of Venice, Inc. (Imperial House) can be found on this page.
Articles of Incorporation
In accordance with state regulations, Imperial House is registered as a not-for-profit corporation in Florida.
Florida Statute 718
In Florida, condominium association laws are derived from Statute 718. Commonly referred to as simply COA laws, these encompass everything from condominium association dues to board meetings and regulations.
The governing documents for Imperial House are below. Click on each link to see/print the documents.
- Click here to see Imperial House Declaration of Condominium
- Click here to see Imperial House Bylaws
- Click here to see Imperial House Rules and Regulations
This section contains regarding insurance for Imperial House.
This section contains other important documents as well as laws and ordinances which Imperial House must abide by.
- Click here to see Construction-Remodel Protocols
- Click here to see Fire Sprinkler Retrofit Waiver
- Click here to see Wind Mitigation Verification Inspection Form
- Click here to see Venice Sea Turtle Lighting Ordinance
While the information provided above is believed to be correct, there is no liability for any loss or damage occurring by reason of reliance thereon.